Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cheating girl?

So I'm leaving for a trip this week and my girlfriend will be home and what worries me is there are people starting to flirt with her at work (she's 16 and they're 30) and she promises me that nothing will happen and she says 'we should hang out soon' on her profile and stuff in myspace, but im really sad because she always says random guys are cute and hot and so i feel like i'm lower than that but she says im not, it's just an urge. And i really know that she wouldn't cheat on me at all because she's really in love with me but we get into random fights about me being to clingy and so i really need a way to get through this and not make her mad at me anymore. can anyone help?!



Cheating girl?

ok i was dating a girl who was totally in love with me(not trying to be conceited) and she thought she was going to marry me, but one day she went to a party and cheated on me. Then i broke up with her. She was have anxiety attacks, but really i didn't care dude if she really loves you, she wont cheat on you i don't think you need to worry and to be totally honest with you this trip your going on is a good thing it seems like you guys need time away with each other . . . . . . . don't worry about it



Cheating girl?

all i can say is trust ur gf. u should know her good enough to know whether should would cheat or not. go enjoy ur trip and call ur girl once in a while, see what she is doing but dont interrogate her. just say hey baby i miss you whatcha doing? stuff like that. dont be like u sleeping around with anyone. just trust her and beleive her when she says she wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone