Friday, November 20, 2009

Ummm Stalker?

there is this guy who is being seriously annoying. him and his friend have taken to stalking me to my door, asking for hugs and to be invited in. he sent me a myspace survey, and he thinks im cute apperently, and when it said would u say yes if he asked you out it said maybe. sooo, i think he kinda likes me cause he wont stop sending me messages, and i really just want him to leave me alone. I tried walking home a diffrent way, they still followed me. Help? i dont want to be mean? there's only 3days of school left?



Ummm Stalker?

"I tried walking home a diffrent way, they still followed me." ok weill after reading that, i suggest: get a male friend you trust and confront the guy and tell him that if he keeps stalking you, you will get a restraining order from the police against him - and actually do it if he keeps on.



---



ok weill just keep an eye on him. he might just be playin or he might be getting obsessed, like in a bad way



Ummm Stalker?

Tell him the truth. The truth is always the best. You can be truthful and still be nice. Remember, meet your needs first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone