Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ok well read!?

like pretty hott cute.. and if u are nice and answer this could u specify what u mean by cute pretty hot etc? me and my friend want to know :)



my myspace is kinda private and idk how to unprivate it.. but just like look at the default



www.myspace.com/oliveyou2 thank you :-)



Ok well read!?

Cute and pretty and hot are all decided by the other person, in their mind. Different people think differently. As long as you think you are pretty, that is really all that counts. %26lt;3



uhm.. just a side note.. it's good that your myspace is private. You shouldn't give out that sort of info to strangers.



Ok well read!?

hmm Im pretty sure you can un-privatise it... if you really want to do that try figuring it out or ask a freind that has myspace. I don't have one so I can't help you there. I have a piczo site, if I made a myspace they would both end up suffering. Report It



Ok well read!?

What do you mean by "well read"? I thought this would be a different sort of question. Cute and hot are all in the mind...if you feel like you are, then you probably are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone