Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've been talking to this guy pnline that my friends knows for a few weeks now..?

Ok, so on myspace [yes,*sigh*,another myspace story.] I saw this guy on my bff's top and thought he was pretty cute...so I asked my friend about him, and a few days later, he added me. So we've been talking for a few weeks now. And I guess you could say I've developed this "online crush" type thing on him. Well, about 2 weeks ago, my friend had planned on taking me skating w/her, which is in the county this guy and a bunch of her other friends live and they go skating every wknd too. Well, that was graduation week, so my friend's mom cancelled, and put it off for 2 weeks. But now, it turns out, it's been put off for 2 MORE weeks and I'm going slightly crazy.



Ok, so now to the question:



Me and him have talked a lot, so we know a lot about eachother's past with relationships and such..



I'm just wondering, should I make a move or let him know that I might like him? If anything did happen, I probably couldn't see him that much...because of the distance. And my parents don't even know.



I've been talking to this guy pnline that my friends knows for a few weeks now..?

You do nothing but smile at him and say hi. Let him make any move or he will think you are easy. I am sure that he feels the same way about you. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone