Saturday, November 21, 2009

What's wrong with him?

So here is the deal...i met my current bf on myspace.We are still together, and things seem just fine except usual arguments time to time which is i guess normal. The weird part is that since we are together, he consistently denies the cute little comments i leave on his page. Not that I care about what it says on that stupid webpage but i'm wondering why? Or sometimes he accepts them but like a day later he deletes them off.When I ask the answer is usually "there was something wrong with myspace everything got weird etc". And recently he told me that I'm not doing enough "romantic stuff". I left a "I love you be safe" note on his windshield, no reaction, when I ask " I thought about calling you" but no he didn't. I text him something cute, no answer..What the hell is that? When we are together everything is ok.



What's wrong with him?

I see where you're coming from. It might just be that he doesn't want everyone who looks at his page to see the cute messages. I know that I try to avoid leaving a tonne of lovey-dovey messages on my bf's page. Sometimes I leave a cheesey joke or pickup line just to be funny, but I never profess my undying love for him there.



As for the message on his windshield - I think that was a great idea. Maybe he's thinking romantic on a bigger scale though - try cooking him dinner or taking him on a picnic.



What's wrong with him?

Then, stop being cute and be serious about your relationship. Perhaps, he has a "manly" reputation to uphold.



What's wrong with him?

Maybe he has another girl looking at his myspace, usualy if you find someone online, the chance that they found someone previously and after you is still there



What's wrong with him?

that reminds me of my friend and some other girl that my friend will brush her off whenever hes around any of his friends just to get a few laughs and nods from other people but whenever you just the two of them talking it seems like he likes her so its probably something one of his friends said thats making him act this way



What's wrong with him?

He is being passive aggressive! Don't confront him on his behavior otherwise he will get much wost. You feel pushed away and it hurts. I had gotten a book of coupons for Valentines one year that entitled me to one free massage, one free kiss, one free night at the movie, one free ...., you could put it in reverse and ask him to give you what you want! He might be afraid of intimacy! Love note in reverse! Okay, tonight you have been so good that you can give me a massage! LOL!



I wish you a good night and the best romance!



JP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone