Friday, November 20, 2009

WHATS WRONG w/ ME????

Okay so theres a kid in my HS whos a grade older than me.I used to see him in halls and i actually found him in my school on myspace.so i messaged him saying hey u don't know me and i think ur cute. he later messaged me back say whats up and u go to my school heres my sn IM me. so i talked to him a bunch of time online b4 school started. and he told me when u see me in school say hi to me cause i wont know if its u. so i later saw him about a week after school started and said hi and he said hey whats up hows ur classes. but thats it...i see him in halls this year cause hes in different type of classes that only juniors have not sophmores like me. but he never looks at me or says anything and im like right there. also A LOT of guys say im pretty.so im sure he doesn't think im unattractive and besides we have so much in common and he even said that. but i don't know why he wont just say hi or talk to me. also hes in my lunch and i saw him staring from a distance and he still said nuttin



WHATS WRONG w/ ME????

first off, I don't think there's nothing wrong with you... Also, when somebody likes someone, sometimes they become shy. I usually get really shy when I like somebody, and it becomes difficult to look that person in the eye. People get nervous around people they like- for instance, their heart rate goes up, they get those butterflies in the stomach, they are embarassed to talk because they do not want to say anything stupid. So if you are the braver one out of the two, I suggest you go up to him and talk to him. Chances are, he likes you too! You said he would be staring at you from a distance, so you should be the first one to make a move. Go for it! There may be romance in the works for ya!



WHATS WRONG w/ ME????

There may be a few things...that aren't wrong...he's shy or embarrassed. You seem like you are more straight up than he is. It could be peer pressure from friends too. Sometimes in high school it's not cool to go out with someone in a lower grade. Try sitting next to him at lunch one day. As long as there is a seat avail. Other wise, you might find yourself standing up the entire time trying to talk to him. If he doesn't react well he's not all that. Don't put all your interests into one guy if he doesn't put any into you. Especially in high school, the big thing is being proud of yourself and who you hang with. Shows a lot about you.



WHATS WRONG w/ ME????

Don't let him make all the moves! You are just as capable of going up and saying hi first or starting a conversation. Most guys like it when a girl is confident in herself and can make good conversation. If you're nervous, think up something to say beforehand, like a question about him or something funny that made you think of him. Who knows, he may just be shy or afraid you're not into him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone