Friday, November 20, 2009

Redo For what do i do with this guy??

Ok I told my friend at school everything he said on the phone and she was like well ok i still think he is cute but i went out with him twice already and last time i talked to him about 3 months ago he said i was hott but ok i talk to him almost every night and i asked him who was on his top three cute list he said 1.Taylor 2.Karlie 3.Me so does that mean he likes me are not and i messaged him on myspace that he was my top 3 so he didnt message back because he gets inberassed easily so wat do i do



Redo For what do i do with this guy??

He may like you but it's not as much as the first two girls on his list... meaning if you ever got in a realtionship with him, all it would take is one of them to start liking him and he would fall for them, and probably just hurt you.



It doesn't sound like you should really get yourself caught into liking this guy for more then a friend... as of now. I think if he really liked you a lot he would have said you were on the top of his list.



I don't think he was to embarrased...He's probably used to haveing girls say good things about him, he was probably just like "ohhh no I don't know what to do now she likes me and I have all these other girls that like me to I don't know wich one to pick!" or he hasn't checked his myspace yet. He sounds confused...



maybe he could like you? maybe more later on if he get's to know you more........?



I'd say just be careful though, he sounds like he's in a postion to be a player if he wanted to... not saying he is, but he most certainly could be. Just gaurd your feelings and don't fall blindfully in love with him unless you know that he really does have feelings for you, and that he's not just going to end up likeing another girl, and hurting you in the long run.



I'm not trying to send rain to your sunny day... and I'm not saying that the sun won't shine, I'm just saying so you don't get hurt that you should just trust your feelings about it... and see if they tell you of anything bad or good. The more you trust your own heart and the will of the hearts in others, you will understand more of what you should do, and where you should go.



If he's not the one for you someone else better will be... and if it doesn't work out something else better will.



good luck %26lt;3



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone