Saturday, November 21, 2009

Boy trouble?

I start talking to this guy from myspace,so we fanily meet



he always use to text me 24/7 and live me cute massages and stuff like that and he ask me to be his gf and i told me it was to early to hook up two weeks after he deltes me from myspace and he stops text me and doesnt not call me back



i under stand that he has 2 jobs but we still use to tak



what do u think is going? plz let me know



Boy trouble?

I think it is pretty clear, that for whatever reasons he is no longer interested in you. It would of been nicer of him though if he went to the trouble of telling you that he did not think it would work out between you both. Move on!



Boy trouble?

He is not interested.



Find another myspace guy.



Boy trouble?

He probably felt rejected, so he pushed you away. I would move on, find someone on the same page as you!



Boy trouble?

maybe he's just not that interested in you. or maybe he was doing the same thing to a bunch of other girls on myspace. He's probably a player and not worth your time.



Boy trouble?

You shut him down, now he is mad and doesn't want anything to do with you. Women are jerks. Guys work so hard for them and crap like this is what they get for it.



Boy trouble?

ditch him if you hardly know him and hes already doing that to you... your to good for him anyways



Boy trouble?

I think this is easy to solve.



Obviously he likes easy girls or one night stands, but when you didn't agree to be his GF so soon, he just decided to look somewhere else.



That tells you so much about him, and trust me you are only winning, cause now there's one less jerk you need to worry about.



Be careful out there, you never know who is on the side of your computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone