Saturday, November 21, 2009

Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

Ok, so this guy andI dated as a friends with benefits thing for 2 years when I was a bit younger. Him and I lost contact, but now got back in contact through myspace. We have been arranging to actually date, but nothing serious has come out of the conversation, and I haven't seen him in 2 years as of now. I know his birthday is around this time, and he is turning 23, and up until 2 seconds ago, I was positive it was today, so I searched for a cute birthday graphic message and sent him it in a message on myspace.But then I looked at his myspace and it says he is still 22! I am freaking out now that I went totally out of my way and made myself look like an idiot. Is an early happy birthday ok??? Or is he going to think I am an idiot for not knowing his birthday, of course that is if it's not today??



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

if he thinks anything other then what a great women she is even if its late or eary,then ide wait another 2 years to see or talk to him after all what man would remember ur bday 2 years later



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

He probably thinks you're a bit ditzy.



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

Guys love attention! You are giving it to him! Keep going, you are doing fine!



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

you're freaking out, just because you got his birthday wrong doesnt mean he'll be mad or you'll look like an idiot. All it means is that you thought of him and cared enough to show that you care.



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

you are not an idiot, it is only a mistake and a good conversation starter, make the most out of it.



happy birthday to you to!!!lol



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

When I turn 45, I will try to remember to update my profile to reflect that. Don't want anyone to freak out---especially any former girlfriend with whom I might care to re-ignite a relationship....lighten up, my friend



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

you made a mistake,who does'nt?No one is perfect.Guys love attention,and at least he knows you cared enuf to make the effort.



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

If he's going to think badly of u just because u got the wrong date of his birthday than its not worth it. Be careful though, people can change a lot in a couple if years....



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

Just go back to his page and you can delete the comments you sent. But if he saw it already just tell him that you weren't going to be able to get online tomorrow and wanted to make sure u wished him a happy bday



Am I An Idiot? (Guy's Opinions NEEDED)?

Let's break down the nature of your relationship:



Friend: if he is your "friend" he wont care if you got his birthday wrong....guys dont freak about things like that (especially at his age..) the way girls do...



-with



Benefits: The "benefits" will still be there....a guy isnt going to let a little thing like his birthday or lack thereof interfere with THAT



Now, here is the REAL question: why is this freaking YOU out so much? Why do YOU seem to care about this so much...do YOU want more? Feel more....is there a sensation of love or at the very least interest involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone